– This is a safe and healthy plant for children, because moringa contains a lot of amino acids, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
– In addition, this herb is also rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, vitamins A, B, C and E.
– These nutrients help build bones and muscles, promote brain growth, and are good for skin and hair health.
– Here are some of the benefits of moringa for baby
1. Moringa for babies to increase energy
– Moringa is rich in vitamins and minerals, so taking this herb regularly will keep your baby full of energy to learn and have fun.
2. Moringa helps improve baby’s immune system
– Moringa has the effect of strengthening the immune system, helping to protect the baby from the attack of pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
3. Boost metabolism
– During the growth phase, the metabolism in the body will take place very strongly.
– However, when the baby is sick, injured or has emotional problems, the metabolic rate will drop.
– Regular use of moringa will ensure that the metabolism remains normal
– n addition, this herb is also used to help children grow in height and weight..
4. Cell structure development
– Moringa is one of the few plant sources that contain amino acids, a nutrient that helps the body’s cells to thrive.
– During the childhood years, the cells in the baby’s body will develop rapidly, so adding this powder to your baby’s diet will bring a lot of benefits.
5. Good for kidney and liver
– Moringa has a very good detoxifying ability, so it has a positive effect on the baby’s kidneys and liver
6. Treatment of infection
– This herb is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, if your baby is prone to coughs or common infections, adding this herb to his diet will be of great help
7. Good for the eyes is the effect of moringa on babies
– Regular exposure to electronic devices puts your baby at high risk of eye diseases
– Adding this herb to the diet will help improve your baby’s eyesight because this herb is rich in vitamin A
8. Moringa for baby to heal quickly
– Your baby is very naughty, so he is often injured?
– You don’t have to worry about this anymore because just applying a little moringa powder on the wound will make the wound heal faster than usual.
– In addition, moringa powder also helps heal scars and heal the skin. Therefore, you will not need to worry about the wounds leaving scars on your baby’s body.
9. Good for skin
– Moringa is rich in vitamins A, C and E, so this is a very good food for your baby’s skin. In particular, it can help protect your baby from rashes, eczema and other skin diseases.
– In addition to feeding your baby moringa powder, you can apply a mixture of moringa juice to your baby’s skin to help your baby have shiny and smooth skin.
10. Feed your babies moringa to improve hair health
– Moringa contains essential amino acids for the formation of the protein keratin, which is very important for hair growth.
– In addition, moringa is also rich in vitamin A, which supports hair growth and is less prone to dandruff.
Notes when adding moringa to your baby’s diet
– When adding moringa to the diet, you should note that you should only feed your baby moringa powder made from the leaves, avoid using the roots and seeds because the roots contain toxic substances and the seeds are very bitter.
– If you are looking to buy moringa powder for your baby, please contact Hotline / zalo: 0903915414 of Moringa Vietnam Company for advice and delivery
– Check out baby food from moringa here
– Tips for mom when you don’t want to eat here