– Moringa leaves have more than 90 essential nutrients including a lot of minerals, 18 amino acids, 46 antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic substances, eliminating toxins, substances that have the ability to prevent mass. Tumors, prostate fibroids, Moringa helps stabilize blood pressure, is good for diabetics and protects the liver, prevents and treats bone and joint diseases – cartilage, beautiful skin, helps provide calcium and natural vitamins Natural for the body, good for health.
– In particular, calcium is 4 times higher than milk, vitamin A is 4 times higher than carrots and vitamin C is 7 times higher than oranges, potassium is 4 times higher than bananas and many essential amino acids for the body. Moringa leaves are a herb that brings high nutrition and strengthens the body’s resistance
– 100% freeze-dried moringa leaves.
2.Nutritional value of Moringa leaves :
– Moringa has more than 90 essential nutrients including many minerals, 18 amino acids, 46 antioxidants. In particular, calcium is 4 times higher than milk, vitamin A is 4 times higher than carrots and vitamin C is 7 times higher than oranges, potassium is 4 times higher than bananas and many essential amino acids for the body.
– The anti-inflammatory and antibiotic substances, eliminate toxins, help stabilize blood pressure, good for diabetics and protect the liver are useful for health. Anti-aging, very good for skin and bones.
– This is a herb that brings high nutrition, strengthens the body’s resistance.
– Vitamin supplement, healthy, anti-oxidant, prevention of osteoporosis, good for muscles, skin and blood
– Nutritional supplements for everyone, helping to strengthen bones
– Support the treatment of joint pain, diabetes, stabilizing blood pressure
– Prevention and treatment of cancer
– Longer shelf life than fresh leaves
4. How to use dried moringa leaves:
– Cook soup with shrimp and meat.
– Stir-fry with beef, make salad, cook instant noodles, blend smoothies …
– Boiling water to drink
– Note: not for pregnant women or trying to get pregnant
– Close the mouth of the bag after use and store it in the refrigerator
– See the unexpected benefits of moringa here
– See more ways to prepare dishes from moringa here