– Moringa beauty has more than 90 essential nutrients including many minerals, 18 amino acids, 46 antioxidants. In particular, vitamin C is 7 times more than oranges, helping to brighten skin and produce collagen. This is a herb that brings high nutrition and beauty to the skin
– 100% freeze-dried moringa leaves
2. How to use moringa for beauty:
– Mix 3 tablespoons of moringa powder with 2 tablespoons of honey or egg whites, add 1-2 drops of lemon to apply on face, sunburned skin. Do not leave for more than 10 minutes, rinse with warm water, help prevent skin aging
– Mix 3 tablespoons of moringa powder with 2 tablespoons of fresh milk or unsweetened yogurt, beat until smooth and then apply on the face, about 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water to make the skin brighter.
– Mix 3 tablespoons of moringa powder with 150 ml of filtered water, make it into a frozen ice cube tray, take out 1 tablet a day, put it in a thin towel, and apply it evenly to the face, each area for no more than 2 seconds, then after 1 round is over. return. Do it once a day for 5 minutes, wait for your face to dry, wash it with cold water, pat your face to help tighten pores and brighten your skin.
– See more beauty treatments from moringa here
– In addition to beauty, Moringa powder is also processed into dishes, please see here
– Close the lid of the jar of moringa powder and keep it in the refrigerator after each use