– Moringa nutrition cereal provides calcium, vegetable protein for everyone, rich in fiber, iron, protein, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, helps to clean and protect the colon,
– Maintain bone health, good for the heart
– Maintain good cholesterol in the blood, help balance hormones and have a good effect on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
1.Ingredients of Moringa Nutrition Cereal:
– black beans, red beans, soybeans, green beans, moringa leaves
2.Nutritional value of Moringa Nutrition Cereal:
– Black beans: rich in fiber, iron, protein, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper, B6, potassium and zinc necessary for the body
– Helps clean and protect the colon, maintain bone health
– Balance blood sugar, good for the heart
– Red beans: many minerals and vitamins of group B such as B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, potassium, magnesium, and folate good for the body
– Help increase resistance, anti-aging, protect the heart, rich in fiber, maintain good cholesterol in the blood, detoxify the liver
– Green beans: many vitamins necessary for the body such as E, B1, B2, B3, B6, vitamin C, rich in minerals and fiber, good for the digestive system.
– Helps clear heat, eliminate toxins, fight inflammation, reduce cholesterol
– Soybean: rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, F, protein, potassium, magnesium and fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants, phytoestrogens, hormone balance and beneficial effects on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
– Moringa has more than 90 essential nutrients including many minerals, 18 amino acids, 46 antioxidants.
– In particular, calcium is 4 times higher than milk, vitamin A is 4 times higher than carrots and C is 7 times higher than oranges, potassium is 4 times higher than bananas and lots of amino acids for health.
3.Uses of Moringa Nutrition Cereal:
– Moringa cereal is a nutritional supplement for the elderly, children who are lazy to eat vegetables, post-surgery patients, vegetarians…
– Benefits milk for mothers after giving birth, helps children limit constipation when breastfeeding
– Help women have a balanced body but still ensure nutrition and health
4.How to use:
– Mix 2-3 teaspoons of Moringa nutritional cereal with 150 ml of warm water, stir well and enjoy
– Want to gain weight: should be used after each meal, add condensed milk to drink better
– Want to lose weight: should be taken 15 minutes before breakfast and afternoon, no added lactose
– Note: Not for use by women who are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
– See instructions on how to make Moringa nutritious cereal here
– See more nutritious dishes from Vietnam Moringa here