Although called tea, Vietnamese moringa tea does not contain caffeine and has many health benefits, especially good for people with heart disease and diabetes
– Moringa tea is rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, C and D.
– Besides, tea also has a high content of essential amino acids and high levels of antioxidants
– Moringa Viet Nam will reveal why you should drink tea as well as how to make a delicious pot of tea.
The practical benefits that moringa tea brings to people with heart disease:
Lose weight :
– Due to being rich in essential vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants, moringa tea has a weight loss effect..
– Drinking moringa tea helps the body increase energy production instead of storing fat.
Control blood pressure :
– Moringa tea helps control blood pressure due to the presence of quercetin, a good antioxidant for the body.
– Therefore, if you have high blood pressure, you should try this tea to control the condition
Control blood sugar :
– Moringa is also beneficial for diabetics because it contains antioxidants.
– In addition, tea is rich in vitamin C, which lowers blood sugar and blood pressure.
– If you’re looking for a caffeine-free yet energy-boosting drink, moringa tea is the answer for you.
– Drinking a little tea when tired will make you more alert instead of looking for energy drinks.
Tea for the heart:
–The significant amount of potassium in tea reduces blood pressure in the arteries and blood vessels
– Reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis, protect heart health.
Increases healing speed:
– Vitamin C in tea is not only good for the immune system but also helps create new cells in the body.
– The high concentration of ascorbic acid stimulates the production of more collagen and reduces blood clotting time.
– This helps to heal wounds quickly, especially helpful for someone recovering from an injury or prolonged illness.
– The antioxidants, vitamins, and other neuroprotective nutrients make moringa tea a brain booster.
– Regulate neurotransmitter levels, positively impact cognitive memory.
Relieve menstrual pain:
– Drinking a cup of moringa tea helps relieve menstrual symptoms: nausea, bloating, mood swings, stomach cramps or migraines.
– This tea helps you feel more comfortable as well as soothes discomfort.
How to make moringa tea:
– Take a pinch of moringa tea or 1 pack of Vietnamese moringa tea bag into a glass
– Add hot water and steep the tea for 3-5 minutes or until the water changes color
– Add honey or lemon depending on your taste
– Enjoy hot or cold.
– Moringa tea tastes almost like green tea.
– However, compared to green tea, moringa tea is less bitter and acrid, with no artificial flavors and no coloring
– You should consider switching your regular tea habits to this moringa tea, which is very good for health.
– The good benefits are definitely worth discovering and enjoying !
Note: Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should not use moringa products
See more unexpected benefits of moringa here
The secret to making delicious dishes from moringa here