1. Provides iron
– Did you know 30g of moringa seeds have almost three times the amount of iron than the same amount of spinach?
– This is especially important for vegetarians or those with iron deficiency
– Our bodies need iron to increase blood flow and carry oxygen to muscles, organs and tissues.
– Therefore, moringa seeds will be an ideal suggestion to supplement your iron.
2. Regulating blood sugar
– Besides the ability to lower blood pressure, moringa seeds also help lower blood sugar.
– The abundant zinc concentration in the seeds supports insulin regulation.
– When the above process is normal, your blood sugar will also gradually stabilize.
3. Beautiful skin
– A combination of oleic acid and essential vitamins and minerals, moringa seed extract has the ability to penetrate the skin layers. It nourishes as well as enhances the production of collagen – a structural protein essential for maintaining youthful and supple skin.
4. Improve deep sleep
– For centuries, moringa has been used as a sedative.
– This nut will relieve stress and reduce fatigue to help you deep sleep
– Therefore, drinking warm water soaked moringa seeds before going to bed will help sleep deeply
and feel energized the next morning.
5. Good for cholesterol
– This seed contains no cholesterol at all. Therefore, you can take advantage of this nut to prevent high cholesterol
– High levels of cholesterol in the blood are associated with the development of heart disease
– In ancient Thai medicines, moringa seeds are classified as cardiovascular drugs,
Controls and improves the way the heart contracts.
– Seeds also contain a monounsaturated fatty acid called oleic acid
– Olec acid (commonly found in olive oil) has many health benefits and prevents blood clots or cardiovascular diseases.
– If you’re looking to improve your diet, replace animal fats with moringa seeds to lower cholesterol levels.
6. Improve blood pressure
– Moringa seeds are effective in lowering blood pressure
– Hypertension has become a matter of concern due to the increasing number of patients.
– This health condition can cause serious heart problems, such as heart attack and stroke.
– To reduce pressure on blood vessels naturally, we should exercise regularly and lead a healthy lifestyle.
– Besides, Moringa seeds can help lower blood pressure, reduce lipid oxidation and protect heart tissues from damage
7. Strengthens hair
– By taking care of our body from the inside, moringa seeds will benefit the hair.
– Vitamins in seeds help improve blood circulation through the scalp, help hair follicles grow, increase strength.
– This makes hair thicker and healthier.
– Zinc and vitamin A also promote hair growth, nourish hair tissues, keep sebaceous glands unclogged so hair follicles can absorb as many nutrients as possible
– With the above effects, it is no surprise that this nut has become a superfood
– And increasingly popular in many parts of the world.
Note when using moringa seeds
– No matter how good it is, you must remove the shell of the seed before eating
– Don’t eat nuts on an empty stomach
– Do not eat this seed while you are breastfeeding or breastfeeding.
Choose to buy moringa seeds here
See what Women and Families newspaper have to say about moringa seeds here